It's time for smoking on the grill again! This recipe goes GREAT with smoked ribs, brisket, chicken, pork, etc. so yes, they go GREAT with EVERYTHING! :) Easy to assemble and smoke along with your meat or by themselves. This recipe will feed 4 - 6 hungry people. You can of course double if you are feeding a large party. Easy to make and a GREAT Side Dish!
- 1 14oz can Pinto Beans
- 1 14oz can Red Kidney Beans
- 1 14oz can Lima Beans/Butter Beans
- 1 14oz can Black Beans
- 1/2 Small Onion, chopped (don't want to over do the onion)
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Package of Bacon fried crispy and chopped. Or any leftover meat. Pulled Pork, Chicken, Beef!
- In an aluminum pan, add all the above ingredients.
- Give it a stir and add to your smoker and smoke uncovered at 225 - 250 degrees for 2 - 3 hours.
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.