Bacon Makes EVERYTHING Better! Today it's Pork Loin! Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin, and you can't forget the brown sugar! This is Easy to make and Very Delicious!
- 3lb Pork Loin
- 1lb THIN Sliced Bacon
- Garlic Pepper
- Favorite Rub
- Brown Sugar
- Favorite BBQ Sauce
- Heat Your Pellet Smoker to 250 Degrees
- Remove fat from your pork loin
- Coat both sides with salt, garlic pepper, favorite rub
- Top with about a half cup brown sugar
- Pat in the brown sugar
- Using 1lb of THIN sliced bacon (think bacon won't cook all the way before the pork loin)
- Wrap the pork loin, use toothpicks to hold in place. (don't forget to remove before serving)
- Place in smoker and add temperature probe
- Smoke until internal temp is 155 - 160 degrees (approx. 3 hours)
- At 2.5 hours, mop with your favorite BBQ sauce
- Let rest 5 - 10 minutes and serve.
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.