These cheese stuffed crescent rolls go Great with pasta dishes!
Cheese Stuffed Crescent Rolls
Makes 8 per can of crescent rolls. If you need to make more than 8, adjust amounts below per 8 servings.
1 (8 oz.) can refrigerated crescent rolls
4 string cheeses, cut in half
3 Tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic or 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Crescent roll directions say 350, but heat to 375 due to the cheese stuffing.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter with Italian seasoning and
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into triangles.
- Brush with garlic butter, reserving some to brush on tops of assembled rolls.
- Place halved string cheese at widest end, and roll up.
- Brush tops with more garlic butter.
- Bake for 10 - 14 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Serve warm and Enjoy! We served ours with 4 cheese and spinach ravioli's and they were a perfect compliment.
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.