Looking for a quick and easy chili recipe? This is it!
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 28oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 28oz can of tomato sauce
- 4 15oz cans of pinto beans
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbls red chili powder
- 2 Tbls dehydrated onion (or 1/2 medium onion diced)
- 1 cup shredded cheese for topping
- In a large pot, brown the ground beef
- Add the rest of the ingredients (garlic salt, pepper, onion, chili powder, tomatoes, tomato sauce, pinto beans)
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer
- Simmer for another 30 minutes to an hour
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.