Recipe print this recipe tell-a-friend add-to-favorites
|Preparation Time in Minutes||20|
|Cooking Time in Minutes||120|
|Servings||2 - 4|
- 2 - 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- About a 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup Maple Syrup.
- Squeeze Butter or you can add regular butter.
- Rub Mix - Ingredients below or use your favorite.
- BBQ Sauce. I use Sweet Baby Ray's thinned with water but you can use your favorite.
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Salt
- 1/4 Cup Paprika (the hint of heat, but not hot)
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Coat your boneless, skinless chicken breast with maple syrup
- Coat with rub on both sides
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour
- Prepare your smoker to a temperature of 225 degrees.
- I use a Pit Boss Pro Series 1100 smoker, bur of course any smoker will do.
- Once smoker is up to temp, place your chicken breast in smoker at 225 degrees for 1 hour
- After 1 hour, take your chicken breasts off the smoker and place them in foil.
- Squeeze butter on top of chicken, (or sliced butter) wrap and place back in smoker for 30 minutes.
- Remove from foil, mop both sides with BBQ sauce and smoke 30 more minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove from smoker and let sit 5 - 10 minutes before serving.
Member Since: Aug 29, 2015
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.