Here's How To Make The Best Coleslaw - Memphis Style which you can serve as a side or I like to make this for pulled pork sandwiches! This Memphis style coleslaw is the absolute best slaw for pulled pork. And it's so easy to make, there's no reason to buy the packaged coleslaw.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard or dijon
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tsp onion powder or 1 tablespoon finely grated onion
- 2 tsp celery seeds
- 1 16 ounce bag of coleslaw mix I used the tri-color slaw mix
- You will need a large bowl
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, sugar, onion powder, salt and celery seeds
- Mix all these ingredients well
- Add the cabbage slaw mix and toss until well coated
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Mix well again before serving as a side or using for pulled pork sandwiches.
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.