Italian Main Dishes
Recipe ID: 135
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce - So Easy, So Delicious!
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce - So Easy, So Delicious!This recipe is a staple at our house because it's that good, and so quick and easy to make! This recipe is so easy anyone can make it! And it only takes 30 minutes or less. Which comes in handy when you have one of those late work days and need something fast and easy to make.INGREDIENTS:1 Package of Johnsonville Hot Italian Sausage (ground or links decased). Hot is normally not that spicy. You could use Mild or Sweet, but it won't taste the same :)1 24oz Jar of Classico Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce8 - 10 oz of Spaghetti noodles (a bunch about the size of a silver dollar)Olive Oil for water and to coat noodels after cookingDIRECTIONS:
See how easy that was? Now just add noodles to your plate and top with your pasta sauce with sausage. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top if you like and enjoy. We usually serve some Texas Toast with Garlic with ours and a side salad. Taste great and a great recipe to impress your significant other with. Give it a try and you may never cook spaghetti the way you used to ever again, it's that good :)
- Boil 4 quarts of water, with about 2 tbls of olive oil and 1 tsp of salt if desired.
- While you are waiting for the water to boil, brown your sausage and drain.
- Add Pasta Sauce to browned sausage and let simmer while you are cooking your noodles.
- Once water is boiling, add your spaghetti noodles and bring back to a boil. Cook uncovered 12 - 15 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Avoid over cooking.
- Remove the noodles from heat and drain. Splash olive oil over noodles and stir to help keep noodles from sticking.