Recipe ID: 136
Aunt Holly's Sweet Tea!
YES! Now you can have some of Aunt Holly's sweet tea when you are craving it! If she's not available or is out of town (Again)! You can at least try to make it yourself to tide you over. Of course it will never taste as good as having it with Aunt Holly! But it should hold you over in the mean time :)INGREDIENTS:6 Lipton's Tea bags
1 rounded cup of sugar
Best if refrigerated first but it you can't wait: Fill a glass with ice, add your tea and enjoy!
- In a small 1 quart pot add water and 6 Lipton tea bags
- Bring to boil and simmer. About 15 - 20 minutes.
- Add 1 rounded cup of sugar to a 1 Gallon pitcher.
- Pour your simmering tea into the pitcher and stir to disolve the sugar.
- Top off your 1 gallon pitcher with cold water.