Recipes with Beer
Recipe ID: 151
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Short Ribs in Slow Cooker
These Short Ribs to melt in your mouth! And it's an easy recipe you can get ready in the morning and have it ready by dinner.Ingredients:3Lbs Beef Short Ribs2Tbls Packed Brown Sugar3 Cloves Garlic, Minced1 Tsp Dried Tyme1/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour1 Can Campbell's Condensed French Onion Soup (10.5 ounces)1 12 ounce bottle of a nice dark aleDirections:
Serve with rice, pasta noodles or mashed potatoes and a vegetable.
- Place the beef ribs in your 5 quart slow cooker.
- Add brown sugar, garlic, thyme and flour and mix to coat beef.
- Mix together the french onion soup and dark ale (beer) in a small bowl, then pour over beef.
- Cover and slow cook on low for 8 - 9 hours or until your beef ribs are fork tender.
- In a hurry? You could cook on high for 4 - 5 hours.