Recipes with Beer
Recipe ID: 152
Nice Warm Cheesy Crab with Beer Dip
Who doesn't like cheese, crab and beer? You gotta try this! Combine the 3 and make a Great WARM Cheesy, Crabby, Beer Dip!Ingredients:12 Ounces cream cheese, softened1/2 Cup finely chopped red bell pepper1/2 Cup Mayonaise1/2 Cup of your favorite beer.1/4 Cup finely chopped onion1/4 Cup chopped parsley1 Egg1 Tsp hot pepper sauce (optional)1/4 Tsp salt (optional)12 Ounces Real crab meat, discard any shell or cartilage. (imitation crab meat if you must)Directions:
Serve with Pita chips and enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 4-cup baking dish with nonstick cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, bell pepper, mayonaise, beer, onion, parsley, egg, hot pepper sauce, salt and stir to mix together
- Fold in crabmeat and add mixture to your prepared baking dish.
- Bake 35 minutes or until bubbly and browned a bit on top.
- Let stand for 10 miinutes to cool enough to eat.