Recipe ID: 156
Delicious Rib-eye Steak Fajitas on the grill!
Delicious Rib-eye Steak Fajitas on the grill! This recipe will fill about 4 people to the gills! And that's not including any extra's like rice and beans! If you like Fajitas, then you will love this recipe!INGREDIENTS: 2 tablespoons soy sauce2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce1 cup red wine1/4 cup vegetable oil3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (about 1 1/2 medium limes)3 cloves garlic, crushed1/2 teaspoon cummin1/4 bunch cilantro diced2 boneless rib-eye steaks1 poblano chile2 bell peppers (1 green, 1 red, yellow, or orange)2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 1 medium lemon)6 tortillas (flour or corn)1 medium yellow onion, cut in 2-inch-thick slicesSour creamGuacamole
Marinate the meat: Combine the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, wine, and vegetable oil, lime juice and garlic in a bowl. Put the steaks in a 1 gallon zip lock bag and pour in the marinade, seal, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
To serve, thinly slice the steaks arrange on a large platter with the grilled onion and the chiles peppers.Fill your tortilla with steak, onion, pepper mix and top with sour cream, guacomole, cheese and salsa and serve.
- Preheat your bbq grill; preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- Grill the onions about 5 minutes per side, grill the chiles and bell peppers whole until they blister and brown, turning with tongs to ensure they roast on all sides
- Remove from the grill, then slice them lengthwise into 1/2 inch strips, removing the core and seeds, sprinkle with lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- Wrap your vegetables in aluminum foil and keep them warm in the oven until ready to serve.
- Wrap the tortillas in foil and put in the oven or on your grill to warm them.
- Grill your steaks for about 6 - 7 minutes per side and a medium/high heat. You want them pink on the inside.