Recipe ID: 174
Avocado and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
Sure, breakfast sandwich's aren't rocket science but sometimes you just need a good idea for a breakfast sandwich. I should have added a tomato and some bacon, but that will be for another breakfast... We are keeping it simple this morning.Ingredients per sandwich:1 Egg, fried with yolk broken1/2 Ripe avocado sliced2 Slices of bread toasted
Shredded Mozzarella CheeseSalt to tastePepper to tasteMayonnaise Directions:
Cut in half and enjoy.
- Toast your 2 slices of bread
- Fry your 1 egg, salt and pepper to taste
- Slice your avocado, salt and pepper to taste
- Arrange your avocado on one half your toast
- Add mayonnaise
- Sprinkle some shredded mozzarella cheese
- Top with fried egg
- Cover with other half of toast.
Note: The best way to slice your avacado is to halve your avocado, and slice while still in the skin then scoop out with a spoon. See images