Bacon Maple Waffles. Once again Bacon just makes foods taste better! This recipe will make 6 - 8 waffles depending on the size of your waffle iron. Mine made 6. I added 5 slices of bacon crumbled but you can add more and next time I think I will :) Hope you enjoy these bacon waffle waffles.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups milk (I used 2%)
3 tablespoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons butter, melted
5 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
3 large eggs
Cooking spray for waffle iron
- Place flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- In a seperate bowl, combine milk, 3 tablespoons maple syrup, butter, bacon, eggs and wisk together.
- Make a well in center of your flour mixture.
- Add milk mixture to flour mixture and stir just until moist.
- Preheat a waffle iron and coat iron with cooking spray.
- Spoon about 1/2 to 3/4 cup batter per waffle (depending on the size of your waffle iron) onto hot waffle iron.
- Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until steam stops. My waffle iron let's me know when they are done.
- Repeat procedure with remaining batter.
Serve your Bacon Maple Waffles with maple syrup and enjoy!