Appetizers & Snacks
Recipe ID: 181
Grilled Avocado Stuffed with Spicy Cream Cheese and Shrimp!
Grilled Avocado Stuffed with Spicy Cream Cheese and Shrimp! Sure grilled avocados are great by themselves, but stuff them with a spicy cream cheese and shrimp dip and they are a meal! Served with another meal as an appetizer will make your meal complete and you will be very satisfied and full!
2 Ripe avocados, halved
1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened1 cups of fresh pico de gallo salsa or 1 cup store bought salsa1 cups of cooked shrimp, deveined, shelled and choppedDirections:
These Grilled Avocado Stuffed with Spicy Cream Cheese and Shrimp make a great appetizer or a meal! They are delicious! You can use the left over dip with chips, crackers or even top your salad with it.Hope you enjoy!
- Half your avocados and remove the seed.
- Brush each half with olive oil
- Grill avocados flesh side down for 2 - 3 minutes and set aside.
- Whip softened cream cheese for approximately 1 minute, or until there are no lumps and is smooth.
- Add pico de gallo (or salsa).
- Blend again until mixture is well mixed. Just a few seconds.
- Add shrimp and mix well with a spoon.
- Spoon a good helping into the avocado where the seed was.
- Serve with corn chips or crackers.