Appetizers & Snacks
Dips & Spreads
Recipe ID: 182
Pico de Gallo, Cream Cheese and Shrimp Dip!
Pico de Gallo, Cream Cheese and Shrimp Dip! This is a Great dip to add to a salad, or fill an avocado or just eat with chips or crackers. The Pico de Gallo gives it just enough spice to keep you coming back for more!
1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened1 cups of fresh pico de gallo salsa or 1 cup store bought salsa1 cups of cooked shrimp, deveined, shelled and choppedDirections:
Hope you enjoy!
- Whip softened cream cheese for approximately 1 minute, or until there are no lumps and is smooth.
- Add pico de gallo (or salsa)
- Blend again until mixture is well mixed. Just a few seconds.
- Add shrimp and mix well with a spoon.
- Serve with corn chips, crackers or top a salad or an avocado.