BBQ & Grill
BBQ & Grill Seafood
Recipe ID: 238
Grilled Swordfish with Lemon and Basil
Grilled Swordfish, does it get any better? I love swordfish but I don't get to enjoy it as much as I would like. So, if you happen to get some, toss them on the grill with some lemon and basil and enjoy! Ingredients below is for 2 swordfish steaksIngredients:2 (5-6 oz) Swordfish steaks2 Tablespoons olive oil2 Tablespoons lemon juice1 Teaspoon of chopped basil (fresh or dried)Salt to taste (just a pinch or couple shakes)Garlic Pepper (a few shakes) (found at Walmart)Directions:
Hope you enjoy!
- Heat your grill to a medium-high heat (around 300 - 350 degrees).
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, basil, salt and garlic pepper in a small bowl.
- Brush your oil mixture over both sides of the swordfish steaks reserving some for later.
- Grill your swordfish steaks for 3 - 4 minutes per side (3 minutes is probably enough unless they are over 3/4 inch thick) Or until cooked through.
- Before serving, brush your steaks with the remaining oil mixture.