BBQ & Grill
BBQ & Grill Vegetables
Recipe ID: 240
Grilling Asparagus is a great way to cook your asparagus. The grill adds flavor that is out of this world! If you haven't grilled asparagus before, you will grill it every time after your first time. Very easy and cooking it while you are grilling other foods makes it even easier!Ingredients:1lb Asparagus2 - 3 tablespoons olive oilSalt to tastePepper to tasteGarlic powder to tasteDirections:
Hope you enjoy!
- Heat up your grill to a medium high heat around 300 - 350 degrees
- Cut about an inch or 2 off the end of your asparagus
- Place on cookie sheet and coat your asparagus with olive oil
- Lightly salt (you don't need a lot of salt as you will get lots of flavor from grilling)
- Sprinkle with pepper and garlic salt
- Place right on the grill and cook for 5 - 9 minutes until tender. Keep an eye on them so you don't burn the tops.