Recipe ID: 242
Grilled Tuna Steaks
A simple and absolutely delicious way to cook tuna steaks! As mentioned below, be sure not to over cook. 2 minutes per side is plenty as it will continue cooking a little bit while resting. You could go as long as 3 minutes per side depending on how hot your grill is. Ingredients:1" think Tuna steaks (however many you will be serving)Garlic Pepper - So far we can only find it at Walmart.Olive Oil1 lemon or lemon juiceDirections:
- Prepare your grill to a medium to high heat.
- Brush the Tuna steaks with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic pepper. (If you can't find Garlic Pepper you can lightly salt with kosher salt, pepper and granulated garlic).
- Squeeze or squirt on a littke lemon juice (Not the entire lemon).
- Grill for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes on each side. The center should still be raw to pink. Do not over cook or the tuna will be tough and dry. You may even flip them at 2 minutes just to be on the safe side depending on how how your grill is.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes and serve
Hope you Enjoy!