Chili, Soups & Stews
Recipe ID: 255
Pork Chop Chili in a Slow Cooker
Pork Chop Chili in a Slow Cooker... Looking for something to make with pork chops tonight? This pork chop chili is de-licious!Ingredients:2 Pork Chops (bone in)6 Chopped Green Chiles (Hatch that is) 1 Medium onion chopped1 Cup beef broth2 Cans diced tomatoes1 Can pinto beans1 Can black beans1 6oz can tomato paste1 Clove garlic diced1/2 Tablespoon Cumin2 Tablespoons brown sugar2 Tablespoons Worchestershire sauceOlive oilSaltPepperShredded cheeseDirections:
We served our on a piece of frybread. Find my frybread recipe in my MKR cookbook. Hope you Enjoy!
- Coat pork chops with olive oil, sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides and place in slow cooker
- Add all the above ingredients into your slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove the pork chops from the pot and remove the bone, breaking up the pork. Discard bone.
- Placed your pulled pork back into the pot and cook on low 2 hours.
- Serve with shredded cheese on each portion.