Recipe ID: 275
The Best Pecan Crusted Pork Tenderloin
This Pecan Crusted Pork Tenderloin is to die for! So tender and delicious you will wonder why you haven't made this before. Ingredients:2 pork tenderloin (2 come in a package)2 eggs1 cup pecans crushed1/2 cup Progresso Garlic and Herb bread crumbs1/2 teaspoon salt1 teaspoon ground pepper1/2 cup all purpose flourDirections:
Slice tenderloins into about 1/2 inch medallions and serve.Hope you Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 375. Rinse and dry both pork tenderloins. Trim off extra fat if present.
- Add 1 cup of pecans to a baggie and crush with a rolling pin or side of meat tenderizing hammer.
- Add crushed pecans to 1/2 cup bread crumbs, salt and pepper
- Line a cooking pan with aluminum foil and spray with PAM.
- Beat eggs in bowl and add to a separate cookie sheet
- Add 1/2 cup of flour to another cookie sheet or flat surface large enough for tenderloins
- Roll each tenderloin in the all purpose flour
- The coat each tenderloin in the egg
- Roll tenderloin in your pecan nut mixture.
- Place on foiled pan and bake until internal temp of 155 - 160 in the thickest part. About 45 minutes.
- Remove and let rest 5 - 10 minutes before cutting.