Recipe ID: 281
Thee Best Ground Beef and Spaghetti Skillet
Looking for something different to do with ground beef? This easy to make skillet dish is delicious! With just a few ingredients, the entire family will love this!Ingredients
Taco Seasoning Ingredients:
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef (95% lean)
- Taco seasoning spices (see below) or 1 package of taco seasoning mix.
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles
(I like making my own taco seasoning to have more control over flavor and heat)
- 1 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (more if you like it HOT but this is just the right amount)
- 1/4 tsp. Dried Mexican Oregano (regular oregano is fine but Mexican oregano is better)
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- While the ground beef is cooking, break your spaghetti noodles in half and cook per instructions on box.
- Add undrained tomatoes to the cooked ground beef
- Add the taco seasoning spices and stir to combine
- Continue to let the ground beef simmer while adding seasonings and tomatoes while spaghetti is cooking.
- Once the spaghetti noodles are cooked, add them to the meat mixture
- Combine the noodles and beef mixture carefully
- Optional: Top each serving with shredded cheese and sour cream.
Hope You Enjoy!