Appetizers & Snacks
Recipe ID: 292
Avocado, Bacon and Tomato Rolls with Egg Roll Wraps
Looking for something GREAT to make with your Avocados? Avocado, bacon and tomato rolls are so delicious, everyone will want you to make them all the time! These are very easy to make and will be the hit at any gathering. For this recipe I only used 1 larger avocado, 1 medium tomato and 3 strips of bacon and it made 5 avocado, bacon and tomato rolls. If you need to make enough for a large group, you can calculate about 5 rolls per avocado/tomato/bacon strips.INGREDIENTS:
- 1 Larger Avocado seeded, peeled and diced
- 1 Medium tomato diced
- 3 strips of bacon chopped (I used jalapeno bacon for some heat)
- 5 Egg Roll Wraps
- Approx. 1 - 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
- salt and pepper to taste (use a garlic pepper)
- Cut your avocado in half and remove the seed. Peel the skin off and cut into 1/4 to 1/2 inch chuncks.
- Dice your tomato
- Fry 3 strips of bacon and chop into small pieces
- Gently mix your avocado, bacon and tomato together trying to avoid making guacamole out of your avocados :)
- Take 1 egg roll wrap and add a couple spoonfuls of your avocado, bacon and tomato mixture
- Roll up fairly tight or as directed on the egg roll package (be sure to wet edge to seal)
- Place wrapped avoccado rolls in hot oil and fry until golden brown.
Serve with Ranch dipping sauce or any sauce you prefer.
Hope You Enjoy!