Chili, Soups & Stews
Recipe ID: 295
Quick, Easy, and Delicious Taco Chili
Did someone say TACO? AND Chili? It's Fall and Football season again and what a better time to make Chili! And to make it even BETTER... Make TACO CHILI! This is so easy and quick to make, you can make it during a commercial break! AND it's so easy a 5 year old could make it! (supervised of course). This recipe is guaranteed to satisfy!Ingredients:
- 1lb Lean Ground Beef cooked and drained (I like 93/7 for less fat to drain)
- 1 small onion chopped (About a cup)
- 1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
- 1 can diced tomatoes (Cans vary from 14.5oz to 15.5oz)
- 1 can black beans (undrained)
- 1 can kidney beans (undrained)
- 1 can corn (undrained)
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 1 small can diced green chili's or fresh Hatch Green Chili's diced (heat level to your preference)
- Shredded Cheese (your choice)
- Sour Cream
- Any other toppings you like (diced tomatoes, chopped cilantro, corn chips, avocado, jalapeno's etc)
Enjoy!Note: This recipe serves about 4. So if you have a large crowd or everyone is hungry. You may want to double or tripple this recipe.
- Add ground beef and chopped onion into a large pot and cook until beef is browned.
- Drain any excess fat.
- Add taco seasoning, black beans, kidney beans, diced tomatoes, corn, tomato sauce and combine. Cook over medium heat for about 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Less if you are in a hurry. Basically you are just heating the additional ingredients and so flavors can blend. But 30 minutes are preferred.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and....