2 Ripe avocados, halved
1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cups of fresh pico de gallo salsa or 1 cup store bought salsa
1 cups of cooked shrimp, deveined, shelled and chopped
- Half your avocados and remove the seed.
- Brush each half with olive oil
- Grill avocados flesh side down for 2 - 3 minutes and set aside.
- Whip softened cream cheese for approximately 1 minute, or until there are no lumps and is smooth.
- Add pico de gallo (or salsa).
- Blend again until mixture is well mixed. Just a few seconds.
- Add shrimp and mix well with a spoon.
- Spoon a good helping into the avocado where the seed was.
- Serve with corn chips or crackers.
These Grilled Avocado Stuffed with Spicy Cream Cheese and Shrimp make a great appetizer or a meal! They are delicious! You can use the left over dip with chips, crackers or even top your salad with it.
Hope you enjoy!
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.