Ingredients per sandwich:
1 Egg, fried with yolk broken
1/2 Ripe avocado sliced
2 Slices of bread toasted
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
- Toast your 2 slices of bread
- Fry your 1 egg, salt and pepper to taste
- Slice your avocado, salt and pepper to taste
- Arrange your avocado on one half your toast
- Add mayonnaise
- Sprinkle some shredded mozzarella cheese
- Top with fried egg
- Cover with other half of toast.
Cut in half and enjoy.
Note: The best way to slice your avacado is to halve your avocado, and slice while still in the skin then scoop out with a spoon. See images
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.