Recipe print this recipe tell-a-friend add-to-favorites
6 eggs (to make 2 omelets)
1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
1/4 cup diced yellow bell pepper
1/4 cup diced broccoli
1/4 cup diced yellow squash
1/4 cup diced tomato
3 green onions diced (the green part)
Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
Garlic Pepper (Lawry's makes a great garlic pepper)
1 table spoon dried Basil (I only had dried on hand)
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl, add your 6 eggs and chopped green onions and scramble together
- In a seprate bowl add all the other ingredients except for the cheese
- Heat a non-stick pan to a medium heat and add half your egg mixture
- Let egg mixture cook until just a little wet still on topand can slide around in the pan
- Add a couple spoon fulls of your vegetable mix
- Add schredded mozarella cheese
- Fold egg over to create your omelet and cook about a minute more so the cheese has a chance to melt a bit.
Remove from pan and add a little more vegetable mix and cheese to the top and serve! This 3 egg omelet is delicious! Serve with some toast and you will be full for sure!
Hope you Enjoy!
Member Since: Aug 29, 2015
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.