Bacon Maple Waffles. Once again Bacon just makes foods taste better! This recipe will make 6 - 8 waffles depending on the size of your waffle iron. Mine made 6. I added 5 slices of bacon crumbled but you can add more and next time I think I will :) Hope you enjoy these bacon waffle waffles.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups milk (I used 2%)
3 tablespoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons butter, melted
5 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
3 large eggs
Cooking spray for waffle iron
- Place flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- In a seperate bowl, combine milk, 3 tablespoons maple syrup, butter, bacon, eggs and wisk together.
- Make a well in center of your flour mixture.
- Add milk mixture to flour mixture and stir just until moist.
- Preheat a waffle iron and coat iron with cooking spray.
- Spoon about 1/2 to 3/4 cup batter per waffle (depending on the size of your waffle iron) onto hot waffle iron.
- Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until steam stops. My waffle iron let's me know when they are done.
- Repeat procedure with remaining batter.
Serve your Bacon Maple Waffles with maple syrup and enjoy!
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.