- 6lb Boston Pork Butt
- Yellow mustard for a binder
- Your favorite BBQ Rub - Store bought, or home made - I have a recipe here at MKR
- And Your Favorite BBQ Sauce
- Heat your smoker to 275 degrees.
- Place your Boston Pork Butt in smoker and let smoke 2 hours.
- Spritz the Boston Pork Butt at the 2 hour mark with either apple juice, water or I used 50/50 apple cider vinegar and water.
- At 3.5 hours I wrapped the Boston Pork Butt with 3 layers of foil and placed back in the smoker.
- Check the internal temperature of your Boston Pork Butt after a couple hours, you want it to be between 195 degrees and 205 degrees
- After it reaches the desired internal temperature take out of the foil.
- Coat with your favorite BBQ sauce and place back in smoker unwrapped for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let rest at least 30 minutes.
I usually wrap back in foil, then wrap with a towel and place in a dry cooler and let it rest for up to 3 hours or until you are ready to serve.
Check out the video to see how easy this really is and while you are there, subscribe to ManKitchenRecipes YouTube channel so you don't miss out of some Great Video's! https://www.youtube.com/mankitchenrecipes1
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.