2 Pork Chops (bone in)
6 Chopped Green Chiles (Hatch that is)
1 Medium onion chopped
1 Cup beef broth
2 Cans diced tomatoes
1 Can pinto beans
1 Can black beans
1 6oz can tomato paste
1 Clove garlic diced
1/2 Tablespoon Cumin
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
2 Tablespoons Worchestershire sauce
- Coat pork chops with olive oil, sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides and place in slow cooker
- Add all the above ingredients into your slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove the pork chops from the pot and remove the bone, breaking up the pork. Discard bone.
- Placed your pulled pork back into the pot and cook on low 2 hours.
- Serve with shredded cheese on each portion.
We served our on a piece of frybread. Find my frybread recipe in my MKR cookbook.
Hope you Enjoy!
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.