1 10.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
1/2 cup diced Hatch green chiles
2 cans Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch pieces. We use both breasts and thighs.
2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 1/3 cups water
1 teaspoon ground cumin
4 corn tortilla(6-inch), cut into strips
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese(about 4 ounces)
1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- Add chicken, soup, corn, beans, water and cumin into your slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- We use frozen chicken as we usually have it on hand.
- If using frozen chicken, after 4 - 5 hours remove the chicken and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- Place chicken back into slow cooker for another 1 - 2 hours on low.
- Cut tortillas into strips and add to soup and stir.
- Add cheese and cilantro into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook for another 15 minutes.
Hope you Enjoy!
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.