Baked Avocado Fries: Crispy oven-baked avocado fries! These are Sooooo good, so make sure you bake enough. They will go fast! These are also great to just top your salad with.
- 4 avocados, pits removed and cut into slices
- ½ cup flour
- 3 eggs + 2 tablespoons water
- 1¼ cups bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450 and grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Add flour to a zip lock bag. Add avocado slices, seal, and shake to coat avocados in flour.
- Remove avocados from the bag and discard the bag with excess flour.
- In a small bowl whisk together eggs and water. In a separate bowl whisk together bread crumbs, garlic powder, chili or chipotle chili powder, (I personallylike the chipotle chili powder) and salt.
- Dip flour-coated avocado slices into the egg wash. Next, toss them into the crumb mixture being sure to coat well.
- Place coated avocados in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and spray generously with cooking spray. Bake for 10-15 minutes until crispy and browned.
- While avocado fries and baking, blend all sauce ingredients together.
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.