Recipe print this recipe tell-a-friend add-to-favorites
1 lb cured ham ground
1 1/2 lb ground fresh pork
1/2 cup cracker crumbs (10 Saltine Crackers)
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vinegar
2 cups hot water
1 1/2 cups brown surgar
1 tbls mustard
1 tsp salt
Add all Glaze ingredients from above to a pot and mix well. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes to reduce the glaze by one third. Let cool.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Mix Meat Ingredients together
- Shape like chicken legs and place on skewer sticks and place on cookie sheet
- Pour glaze over ham sticks
- Cook at 250 degrees for 2 1/2 hours to 3 hours
Hope you give these a try and enjoy them as much as we do.
Member Since: Aug 29, 2015
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.