How To Make Ham Salad Recipe From Leftover Spiral Ham. This super easy ham salad recipe is a great way to use up some of that holiday spiral ham. I used my leftover double smoked spiral ham and the flavors are so delicious!
- About 3 Cups chopped or finely diced ham
- 1 Cup of your favorite mayonaise
- 1/4 Cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- In a blender or food processor chop approx 3 cups of leftover ham
- Add to a large bowl
- Then add all of the other ingredients and mix well
- Taste and adjust to your liking
- Serve as a sandwich, or on crackers or however you would like to enjoy your ham salad
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.