- 1 pound extra lean ground beef (95% lean)
- Taco seasoning spices (see below) or 1 package of taco seasoning mix.
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles
(I like making my own taco seasoning to have more control over flavor and heat)
- 1 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (more if you like it HOT but this is just the right amount)
- 1/4 tsp. Dried Mexican Oregano (regular oregano is fine but Mexican oregano is better)
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- While the ground beef is cooking, break your spaghetti noodles in half and cook per instructions on box.
- Add undrained tomatoes to the cooked ground beef
- Add the taco seasoning spices and stir to combine
- Continue to let the ground beef simmer while adding seasonings and tomatoes while spaghetti is cooking.
- Once the spaghetti noodles are cooked, add them to the meat mixture
- Combine the noodles and beef mixture carefully
- Optional: Top each serving with shredded cheese and sour cream.
Hope You Enjoy!
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.