2 pork tenderloin (2 come in a package)
1 cup pecans crushed
1/2 cup Progresso Garlic and Herb bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground pepper
1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375. Rinse and dry both pork tenderloins. Trim off extra fat if present.
- Add 1 cup of pecans to a baggie and crush with a rolling pin or side of meat tenderizing hammer.
- Add crushed pecans to 1/2 cup bread crumbs, salt and pepper
- Line a cooking pan with aluminum foil and spray with PAM.
- Beat eggs in bowl and add to a separate cookie sheet
- Add 1/2 cup of flour to another cookie sheet or flat surface large enough for tenderloins
- Roll each tenderloin in the all purpose flour
- The coat each tenderloin in the egg
- Roll tenderloin in your pecan nut mixture.
- Place on foiled pan and bake until internal temp of 155 - 160 in the thickest part. About 45 minutes.
- Remove and let rest 5 - 10 minutes before cutting.
Hope you Enjoy!
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.