Recipe print this recipe tell-a-friend add-to-favorites
1 2.5 to 3lb boneless pork loin
4 - 5 slices of bacon
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1 tablespoon flour
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Place pork loin in an aluminum foil lined roasting pan or deep casserole dish.
- Combine the rub ingredients in a small bowl and rub over the pork.
- Wrap each strip of bacon around the pork loin.
- Roast for about a hour to an hour and a half.
- Start checking the inside temperature at about 1 hour. You want the inside temperature to be 155 to 160 degrees F.
- When inside temp reaches 155 F. start your glaze
- Combine the brown sugar, flour, cider vinegar, and dry mustard in a saucepan.
- Simmer for 1 minute.
- Drizzle over the bacon wrapped pork and return to the oven.
- Cook for 15 minutes longer, or until pork registers 160°.
- Let sit for 2 minutes after removing from oven.
- Slice and serve.
Hope You Enjoy!
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.