2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (obviously you cook however much you need to feed your family and or guests)
2 cups canola oil
1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup of milk
- Add about 2 cups canola oil in a large frying pan (or about an inch deep) and heat to a medium-low to medium heat
- Cut your chicken breasts into 1/2 to 3/4 inch strips
- Add 1 cup of all purpouse flour to a plate
- Add salt and pepper to flour and mix
- Whisk 2 eggs and 1/4 cup of milk in a medium bowl
- Coat your chicken strips one at a time in your flour, salt and pepper mixture
- Dredge flour coated chicken strips in your eggs and coat in flour mixture again, then eggs again and flour.
- So you coat in flour, dip in eggs, coat in flour, dip in eggs and dip in flour.
- Then place each strip in your hot oil, filling your pan
- When your pan is full, cover and let fry for about 7 - 8 minutes
- Turn your chicken over, cover the pan and continue frying about 7 - 8 minutes
- Your chicken should be golden brown. Remove and serve.
Now I know that covering your frying pan while frying may sound a bit different, but trust me it will help keep your chicken moist and delicious. Again, do not keep checking and turning your chicken. Let one side cook before turning or your crispy goodness may fall off. Also, do keep an eye on it so you do not over cook due to your oil being too hot.
Hope you enjoy!
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.