2 8oz or 1 16oz container of sour cream
4 cans cream of chicken soup
1/2 medium onion diced
1-1/2 lb shredded cheddar cheese
6 green chiles roasted, peeled and diced (about a cup) Or 2 large cans, medium heat (Or your heat preference)
3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
3 dozen corn tortillas
salt to taste
- In a large saucepan, mix sour cream, cream of chicken soup, shredded chicken, green chiles, onion and salt.
- Simmer until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat cooking oil in a small frying pan and cook the tortillas one at a time just until soft so the roll without breaking.
- Fill each tortilla with chicken mixture and fold or roll.
- Layer in pan and cover all with lots of grated cheese.
- Warm in oven at 350 degrees until cheese melts, 20 - 30 minutes.
Hope you Enjoy!
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.