Pulled pork, shredded (see my Slow cooker pulled pork recipe)
1 dozen corn tortillas (or how ever many you wish to make)
If you are using the pork from my pulled pork recipe, take the pulled pork and shred it up to a finer consistancy.
- Heat a fry pan with a 1/2 cup of oil to a medium heat
- Place a fresh corn tortilla in the oil for about 15 to 20 seconds to soften and remove to prep area
- Add about 2 tablespoons of shredded pork and roll as tight as you can without tearing the tortilla
- Repeat until all your tortillas are rolled
- You should have enough oil left over to fry your rolled tacos
- The place rolled tacos seam side down in hot oil and fry up until crispy or when they show golden brown marks.
Serve and Enjoy!
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.