Flour Tortillas (amount depending on how many you want to make)
1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheese per Pizza (I use 4 Cheese Mexican Blend but of course any cheese will do fine)
1 Chopped Tomato
1 Chopped Onion
1 LB Ground Beef (Or any meat you wish to use)
Salsa (your favorite)
- Coat one side of flour tortilla with butter and lay butter side down in your pan.
- Top with shredded cheese
- Top with browned ground beef
- Top with tomatoes
- Top with onions
- Top with olives
- Spoon on your favorite salsa (I use my home made salsa found in my cookbook)
- Cover is lid to help heat toppings. (you could pre-heat your beef or other meat toppings)
- Cook on medium heat for 10 - 15 minutes until bottom of tortilla is a golden brown and cheese is melted (Just don't let the bottom of tortilla burn)
- Remove from pan and add sour cream
- Cut into slices with a pizza cutter and serve
There are so many ways to enjoy a Mexican Pizza by adding toppings of your liking. Be creative and your family will love it!
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.