|Cooking Time in Minutes||35|
12 Ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 Cup finely chopped red bell pepper
1/2 Cup Mayonaise
1/2 Cup of your favorite beer.
1/4 Cup finely chopped onion
1/4 Cup chopped parsley
1 Tsp hot pepper sauce (optional)
1/4 Tsp salt (optional)
12 Ounces Real crab meat, discard any shell or cartilage. (imitation crab meat if you must)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 4-cup baking dish with nonstick cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, bell pepper, mayonaise, beer, onion, parsley, egg, hot pepper sauce, salt and stir to mix together
- Fold in crabmeat and add mixture to your prepared baking dish.
- Bake 35 minutes or until bubbly and browned a bit on top.
- Let stand for 10 miinutes to cool enough to eat.
Serve with Pita chips and enjoy!
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.