3Lbs Beef Short Ribs
2Tbls Packed Brown Sugar
3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
1 Tsp Dried Tyme
1/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
1 Can Campbell's Condensed French Onion Soup (10.5 ounces)
1 12 ounce bottle of a nice dark ale
- Place the beef ribs in your 5 quart slow cooker.
- Add brown sugar, garlic, thyme and flour and mix to coat beef.
- Mix together the french onion soup and dark ale (beer) in a small bowl, then pour over beef.
- Cover and slow cook on low for 8 - 9 hours or until your beef ribs are fork tender.
- In a hurry? You could cook on high for 4 - 5 hours.
Serve with rice, pasta noodles or mashed potatoes and a vegetable.
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.