|Cooking Time in Minutes||360480|
- 1 lb chicken drumsticks
- 6 slices fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 cups water
- 2 cups mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chopped baby bok choy or napa cabbage
- 1 pkg (300 g) tofu, cubed
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 green onions, thinkly sliced
- In slow cooker, combine chicken, ginger, garlic, onions, cilantro, salt, and water
- Cover and cook until flavourful and juices run clear when chicken is pierced, 6 to 8 hours. Drain, reserving broth. Discard chicken and vegetables.
- Return broth to slow cooker; stir in mushrooms, bok choy and tofu. Cook, covered, on high until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
Garnish: Top each serving with drizzle of sesame oil and vinegar; sprinkle with green onions.
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.