2 - 3 tablespoons olive oil
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Garlic powder to taste
- Heat up your grill to a medium high heat around 300 - 350 degrees
- Cut about an inch or 2 off the end of your asparagus
- Place on cookie sheet and coat your asparagus with olive oil
- Lightly salt (you don't need a lot of salt as you will get lots of flavor from grilling)
- Sprinkle with pepper and garlic salt
- Place right on the grill and cook for 5 - 9 minutes until tender. Keep an eye on them so you don't burn the tops.
Hope you enjoy!
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.