Ears of corn on the cob (depends how many you wish to cook)
Any other spices you like (optional)
- Heat your grill to a medium high heat
- Brush your corn cobs with olive oil (no butter necessary)
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper (we use garlic pepper)
- Wrap in aluminum foil
- Place on hot grill and cook for 15 - 20 minutes turning every 5 minutes or so
- Remove from grill and keep wrapped in foil until you are ready to serve.
This may just be your favorite way to cook your corn on the cob from now on.
Hope you enjoy!
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.