|Preparation Time in Minutes||15|
|Cooking Time in Minutes||4|
|Servings||4 - 6|
- 1 14oz can Pinto Beans
- 1 14oz can Red Kidney Beans
- 1 14oz can Lima Beans/Butter Beans
- 1/2 Small Onion, chopped (don't want to over do the onion)
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Package of Bacon fried crispy and chopped. Or get wild and use the entire package!
- In an aluminum pan, add all the above ingredients.
- Give it a stir and add to your smoker and smoke uncovered at 225 - 250 degrees for 4 hours.
I only drained the Lima beans as they had too much juice.
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.