|Cooking Time in Minutes||6 - 7|
|Preparation Time in Minutes||2|
2 (5-6 oz) Swordfish steaks
2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
1 Teaspoon of chopped basil (fresh or dried)
Salt to taste (just a pinch or couple shakes)
Garlic Pepper (a few shakes) (found at Walmart)
- Heat your grill to a medium-high heat (around 300 - 350 degrees).
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, basil, salt and garlic pepper in a small bowl.
- Brush your oil mixture over both sides of the swordfish steaks reserving some for later.
- Grill your swordfish steaks for 3 - 4 minutes per side (3 minutes is probably enough unless they are over 3/4 inch thick) Or until cooked through.
- Before serving, brush your steaks with the remaining oil mixture.
Hope you enjoy!
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.