|Preparation Time in Minutes||5|
|Cooking Time in Minutes||1.5|
- 2 lbs top round steak
- 2 tbs butter or oil
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4 whole cloves or garlic, peeled
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- pinch of pepper and thyme
- Cut meat into serving size pieces and gently brown in butter in large frying pan.
- Disolve bouillon cubes in boiling water and add along with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer for 1 1/2-2 1/2 hours depending on the thickness of the meat
- Turn once during cooking
Serve hot with the broth spooned over.
Feature photo courtesy of Kraftrecipes.com
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.