|Servings||3 to 5|
- 8 to 10 Egg Roll Wraps (More if you are making more)
- 1lb Hamburger meat, browned
- 1 Cup shredded cheese (I use 4 cheese Mican blend)
- 1 14oz can Black Beans
- 1 14oz can of Corn or 1 Bag frozen corn
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Garlic Clove minced
- 1/4 onion minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Mexican Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon red chili powder. (Or more if you want it hot)
- Approx 1 - 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
- Brown your hamburger meat.
- Add minced onions, garlic, cumin, red chili powder, Mexican oregano, salt and pepper and mix well
- Add black beans
- Add Corn
- Simmer until all ingredients are well combined and heated through.
- Take 1 egg roll wrap and add a couple spoonfuls of your meat mixture
- Sprinkle a little cheese
- Roll up as directed on egg roll package (be sure to wet edge to seal)
- Place wrapped taco rolls in hot oil and fry until golden brown.
Hope You Enjoy!
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.