|Cooking Time in Minutes||45|
|Preparation Time in Minutes||10|
- 1lb of your favorite bacon (so pretty much all bacon)
- Cherry, Maple, Apple wood pellets (again, or your favorite)
- While you prepare your bacon, get your pellet smoker going and heat to 225 degrees.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil and place a cooling rack on top.
- Lay your bacon on the rack.
- Place bacon in smoker.
- Smoke at 225 Degrees for 15 minutes.
- Turn your pellet smoker up to 350 degrees and cook for approximately 30 minutes checking at 15 minute intervals.
Once done, remove the bacon and......
Recipe Comments - Must be logged into Facebook to comment
View or add your comments on this recipe below. You can choose to have it show on your Facebook wall or just on this page.